Please understand that this is personal data that you supply when contacting us via email, phone or any other communication method / social media. And that you grant us permission to use it for your enquiries, bookings and in any other way that we may require to conduct our normal business.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, diving certification details, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey / review or provide feedback / information via any of our communication methods, phone, email and social media, etc.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your booking / order and manage your account.
- Contact you, by email or via other information you’ve provided, with special offers on other services and products we think you might like.
If you agree, our company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may assist with the management of services and products.
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Emails may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data at our offices and on our data devices, computers, mobile devices, etc.
Our company will keep your information indefinitely or until you contact us is writing to delete it.
Our company would like to send you information about services and products of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the our company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know in writing.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and there are websites that can tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, please contact us or you may contact your national Data Protection Authority (DPA).